I'm a newbie mantainer and I'm confused about the buildbot

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Thu Sep 29 17:00:30 PDT 2016

On Sep 29, 2016, at 6:09 PM, Brandon Allbery <allbery.b at gmail.com> wrote:
> The policy changed,

Do you have links to where this was discussed? I did some brief searching and couldn't find the discussion/decision.

> and it did so because Apple changed its policy to that as of 10.10. So with 10.12 out Apple is providing security updates for 10.10 and up only (unless I missed them changing it again).

As mentioned on this thread, Apple hasn't published a policy (that I'm aware of). If you've seen a published security update policy from Apple - I'd be very happy to be pointed to it.

--
Daniel J. Luke