[macports-ports] branch master updated: Updated to version 2

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Dec 11 00:58:25 UTC 2017

On Dec 10, 2017, at 13:20, effeerre75 wrote:

> Frank Schima (mf2k) pushed a commit to branch master
> in repository macports-ports.
>

> https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commit/733e2b2c385e9edbc7350876448a52866d78038b
>
> The following commit(s) were added to refs/heads/master by this push:
>
>      new 733e2b2  Updated to version 2
>
> 733e2b2 is described below
>

> commit 733e2b2c385e9edbc7350876448a52866d78038b
>
> Author: effeerre75
> AuthorDate: Sun Dec 10 18:37:09 2017 +0100
>

>     Updated to version 2

Don't forget that the commit message should begin with the name of the port, followed by a colon and a space, e.g. "gpredict: Update to 2.0"

>     need goocanvas2
>     disabled autoreconf

Why?

>  depends_build       port:intltool \
>                      port:pkgconfig
> -depends_lib         port:goocanvas \
> +depends_lib         port:goocanvas2 \
>                      port:curl
>
>  # autoreconf to reconfigure with our intltool.m4
>
> -use_autoreconf      yes
> +use_autoreconf      no
>  autoreconf.args     -fvi

If this port is still using intltool, then you will always need to run autoreconf (well, until the developers of intltool fix the bug that is the reason why we must do this).

And if it's not using intltool anymore, well then the intltool dependency and the autoreconf lines should be deleted.