[GSoC] Call for Mentors GSoC 2017

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Tue Feb 7 21:41:26 UTC 2017

Hi Jackson,

On Tue, Feb 07, 2017 at 09:22:03AM +0530, Jackson Isaac wrote:
> I have already started the application process by coordinating with
> Rainer. If we have sufficient mentors and a admin and backup admin(s),
> we can move ahead with the application process.

Thanks for making the effort!

> Please feel free to reply to this thread if you are interested in
> participating as a mentor for GSoC 2017 with The MacPorts Project.
>
> Call out for mentors and admin from GSoC 2015:
> Jeremy, Clemens,
>
> Would you like to be the admin/backup admin again this year?
>
> Clemens, Lawrence, Michael, Rainer,
>
> There are some of your ideas in the ideas list, would you like to
> mentor GSoC students this year?

Unfortunately I don't feel I have the time required to mentor a student
this year due to work and other commitments. If a backup admin is still
needed, I can do that, though.

If anybody has any questions on the potential tasks that I added to the
GSoC page in the recent year(s), feel free to reach out.

--
Clemens