No email from the buildbot

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Thu Feb 23 09:48:52 UTC 2017

Dear Joshua & Ryan,

On 22 February 2017 at 13:00, Joshua Root wrote:
> On 2017-2-22 20:41 , Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone understand why there was no email sent from the buildbot
>> for this failure?
>>
>> https://build.macports.org/builders/ports-10.12_x86_64-watcher/builds/3808
>
> Is that not this one?
>
> <https://lists.macports.org/pipermail/macports-builds/2017-February/003802.html>

Indeed, thank you. It was combined with an earlier thread, so probably
I just failed to find it at the bottom of the page.

But I still swear I didn't get any email to my mailbox. Ryan only
recently fixed sending of emails, but we only ever verified that by
checking the mailing list logs. It's still a mystery why I don't get
any emails to my own mailbox.

Do other maintainers get any emails reporting failures?

Mojca