Handling C++11

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 21:06:31 UTC 2017

On 2017-01-17, at 7:43 PM, Marcus Calhoun-Lopez wrote:

> I think perhaps I am not being clear in what I am proposing.

I think it was me that was just missing something --

Basically, rather than think about it as which c++ standard library the file is built against, think about it as which c++ standard library ABI it's built against -- pre-5, 5+, or libc++.

I get how it could work now, if that's how it works. Have reached the limit of my present knowledge in the area, tho.

Thanks, K