Travis: failed build reported as successful

Zero King l2dy at macports.org
Sat Jul 1 10:37:04 UTC 2017

On Sat, Jul 01, 2017 at 10:55:36AM +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>I would be slightly in favour of taking the parent of PR as a
>reference (that is: the exact state of the branch of the PR, so not
>even trying to create portindex from master) unless that unnecessarily
>complicates matters (if so, we can simply take trunk and stop worrying
>about anything; in most cases that won't make a difference anyway).

Travis only fetches the merged ref
`git fetch origin +refs/pull/542/merge:`, so it does complicate matters.

>What exactly did you have in mind with filtering?

I thought of `grep`ing the output for "Failed to parse file" and ignore
broken Portfiles not touched by the PR like this one
in https://travis-ci.org/macports/macports-ports/jobs/248896726.

--
Best regards,
Zero King