Is it time for a libc_fixes library yet?

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Mon Jul 3 20:51:37 UTC 2017

On 3 July 2017 at 22:09, Rainer Müller wrote:
> On 2017-07-03 19:07, Ken Cunningham wrote:
>> So the last 10 or so tickets in trac seem like they are all for
>> basically the same issue - a few missing symbols from libc prior to 10.7.
>
> Well, I would take this as a reason to just drop support for such an old
> OS release... I know, I cannot convince you to do that yet. ;-)

MacPorts is basically the only thing that keeps those OSes useful :)

I'm grateful for enthusiasts like Ken who make effort to keep the MP
working there in the best possible way.
And mostly to Jeremy who made sure that clang works.

We should really really really really deploy the libc++ build slaves.

Mojca