[GSoC] migration

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Thu Jul 6 15:49:01 UTC 2017

Lets stick to automating the current migration as close as possible. Are you using your blog to document your progress and challenges?

Email is not a great way to follow progress. Can you provide a daily summary of progress on open issue somewhere (blog) and email a link to the MP Dev list?

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)