Introducing for GSoC'17

Umesh Singla umeshksingla at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 16:02:36 UTC 2017

Hi,
I am Umesh Singla, a third-year Computer Science student at IIIT Hyderabad.
I'm relatively new to MacPorts. I have a programming experience of a few
years and have worked with Python and C. I am also a regular contributor to
The OpenDaylight Project. You can have a look at my Github here
<https://github.com/umeshksingla> and my CV here
<https://web.iiit.ac.in/~umeshkumar.singla/resume.pdf>.

As suggested, I have Xcode and Xcode cl tools installed, gone through a
basic tutorial on Tcl and sorted out some of the projects from the ideas
list. I'll try to get my development environment ready soon.

Please suggest if some of the projects have high priority than others, so
that I can choose my project which could be useful at the time. If
possible, suggest a beginner task to work on.

Looking forward to working with you all.

Thanks,
Umesh
IRC - umeshksingla