Congratulations to all the selected GSOC students and projects

Umesh Singla umeshksingla at gmail.com
Thu May 4 20:27:25 UTC 2017

Hi

Thanks to the MacPorts guys for picking my project to be implemented! You
won't be disappointed! ;)
I see also that there's one other project in the organization.
Congratulations to my fellow interns!

Regarding the work, I plan to keep a blog to report my progress. I'll write
a post about every two weeks, and keep email communication with my mentors.

Thanks again, and you'll be hearing from me soon.
Have a nice weekend everyone! :)

Regards

--
Umesh Singla