[GSoC 2017] Community Bonding

Jackson Isaac ijackson at macports.org
Fri May 26 16:45:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 11:37 PM, Jackson Isaac <ijackson at macports.org> wrote:
> Hi GSoC Students and Mentors,
>
> I hope you are utilizing the community bonding period well and had
> some kind of introductory get to know interaction between
> student-mentor(s) already. If not yet, please do so, it would help you
> to get to know each other better, set up future plans and discuss any
> changes/shortcomings.
>
> neverpanic's session[1] during MacPorts Meeting should help you get
> started with macports-base and give you a good overview of macports
> internals. Please go through it if not yet done.
>
> It would be great to hear from you how is community bonding is going
> on till now. Let us know if you face any issues or need any help to
> setup meetings.
>
> [1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46qshiDskrM

We are fast approaching end of Community Bonding Period and coding
starts immediately after that on 30th May 2017.

Kindly send in your experience till now to -dev ML and what things are
planned further. I hope you have connected at least once with your
mentor till now and are clear about your goals to begin with.

Let us know if you faced any issues till now e.g., setting up meeting,
code base related, mentor/student availability, etc..

--
Jackson Isaac