[macports-ports] branch master updated: qt4-mac: Fix pointer comparison with 0.

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sun May 28 15:50:16 UTC 2017

What both of you write is probably technically correct. These are
patches from elsewhere and, in my reading, make sense based on context.

Rev-bump? Maybe; not clear if that's really necessary. We can always do
that, but since it's Qt4 I'm inclined to not do so unless someone
complains. These fixes were, after all, really just to get qt4-mac
compiling using macports-clang-4.0.

That said, I'll rev-bump if folks really think it's necessary. I just
hate doing so any more often than necessary for qt4-mac since it takes
so long to build. - MLD