Help needed: fix build issue with xdxf_makedict in older platforms

Leonardo Brondani Schenkel leonardo at schenkel.net
Tue Nov 7 20:21:32 UTC 2017

On 2017-11-07 19:46, Ken Cunningham wrote:
> and sure enough, adding this to the portfile fixes the build:
>
> configure.cxxflags-append -DGNULIB_defined_setlocale
>
> I presume this workaround was made for this very error.

I have pushed the fix in commit 915114f:
https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commit/915114fea92aea919a64ffbddb504348cc378061

I *think* this is it since on previous attempts I "heard back" from the
buildbots not soon afterwards but now they're quiet.

Thanks to Ken, Joshua and Ryan for being so helpful. Special kudos to
Ken for promptly helping me after my request to this list.

// Leonardo.