[GSoC 2017] Last Progress Report

Zero King l2dy at macports.org
Sun Oct 1 11:45:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

In the last few weeks of GSoC 2017, I implemented graceful shutdown in
macports/mpbot-github at a2f819d, improved the README and summarized my
work in https://github.com/l2dy/gsoc2017_mp.

I also created the travis-ci branch in macports-base and let Travis
deploy MacPorts binaries used in CI for macports-ports whenever new
commits are pushed to that branch.

I'm quite satisfied with what I've accomplished and I couldn't have done
it without all your help. Thank you, my GSoC mentors and everyone who
joined the discussions on IRC and the mailing list.

--
Best regards,
Zero King