Fix Sierra Trac query

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Sep 26 13:40:44 UTC 2017

On Sep 26, 2017, at 08:38, Sterling P. Smith wrote:

> Is there already tens of thousands of existing tickets with a "highsierra" tag?

No, of course there only a few. I was referring to our total number of tickets.

> Perhaps Chris is suggesting to just change the tag going forward.

I would find that more confusing. I really didn't intend to start a big discussion here. I just wanted to point out a small issue with one of our wiki pages and to invite someone with interest in fixing the page to do so.