Fix Sierra Trac query

Sterling P. Smith smithsp at fusion.gat.com
Tue Sep 26 15:58:04 UTC 2017

Ryan,

> From: "Ryan Schmidt" <ryandesign at macports.org>

I find it more confusing that you would tag them by the name of the release. If I got to "Apple symbol" -> "About this mac", I get
which has a version number, not a name. Maybe I am not enough of an enthusiast that I don't automatically connect that version number with a name.

> I really didn't intend to start a big discussion here.
OK.

> I just wanted to point out a small issue with one of our wiki
> pages and to invite someone with interest in fixing the page to do so.

Someone also pointed out a previous wiki search page for named versions with a similar issue that never got fixed, so maybe there is no interest or ability to fix them, but there might be interest in using version numbers.

Just my two cents.

-Sterling