[GSoC] Progress Report

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Tue Sep 26 19:26:21 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 04:16:25AM +0000, Zero King wrote:
> In the next week, I'll automate deployment of base binaries used by
> the CI bot and work on graceful shutdown of the PR bot. I'll also
> write a blog post in Markdown that describes the work I've done and
> upload it to https://github.com/l2dy/gsoc2017_mp.

It's been a while since the end of GSoC and the graceful shutdown has
been implemented for a while. However, it wasn't deployed, because we
didn't have Go >= 1.8 available on the server until now.

I just installed Go 1.8 and deployed the latest version of the bot, and
it seems to be running fine.

This means that the version of mpbot-github currently running matches
the source code in
  https://github.com/macports/mpbot-github
Feel free to propose pull requests if you want to improve the bot.

Zero, it would be great if you could sum up your GSoC with us, sort of
like a last biweekly report, since the mail I'm currently replying to
was the last mail sent to the list about GSoC 2017.

--
Clemens