Fix Sierra Trac query

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 27 14:12:19 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have had a go at fixing this. See the current state of the pages now

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/SierraProblems

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/HighSierraProblems

For reference I changed

[[TicketQuery(component=ports&status!=closed&keywords=~sierra|10\.12)]]
[[TicketQuery(component=ports&status!=closed&keywords!=~sierra|10\.12&summary=~Sierra&summary=~[^0-9]10\.12[^0-9])]]

[[TicketQuery(component=ports&status!=closed&keywords~=sierra
-highsierra,or,keywords~=10\.12)]]
[[TicketQuery(component=ports&status!=closed&keywords!~=sierra,and,keywords!~=10\.12&summary~=Sierra,or,summary=~[^0-9]10\.12[^0-9])]]

I've also attached a screen shot of what the list for Sierra looked like
before. The sum of High Sierra and Sierra is (as of now) 26 which
matches that before, so I think the first line at least is working.

I am not 100% sure of the second line. As of now no ports match this for
High Sierra, so its a little difficult to tell... (It took a little
trial and error to get the first right).

Likely this could be pushed for the other cases as well.

cheers Chris