Fix Sierra Trac query

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 27 15:13:45 UTC 2017

On 27/09/17 15:58, Chris Jones wrote:

> On 27/09/17 15:41, Rainer Müller wrote:
>> On 2017-09-27 16:12, Chris Jones wrote:
>>> [[TicketQuery(component=ports&status!=closed&keywords~=sierra
>>> -highsierra,or,keywords~=10\.12)]]
>>
>> As I understand it, this will exclude any ticket which has both sierra
>> and highsierra as keywords...
>
> Hmmm... Maybe yes. Can we create a test ticket to try this out ?

As a test I tried adding highsierra as a keyword to

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/53161

and indeed it disappeared from the Sierra list.

I then changed the keyword from highsierra to 10.13 ... and it also did
not work.

It appears the logic in the code has never worked for these sorts of
keywords. I just fixed this and now the ticket appears in both lists.

So one work around is to start to try and use 10.13 and 10.12 etc.,
instead of highsierra, sierra.

Chris