[macports-ports] branch boost_update created (now b06095e)

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Sun Apr 1 15:33:49 UTC 2018

Hello Mark,

On 2016-12-27 20:15, Mark Evenson wrote:
> Mark Evenson (easye) pushed a change to branch boost_update
> in repository macports-ports.
>
>       at b06095e  boost: update to 1.63.0; remove $id$ line.
>
> This branch includes the following new commits:
>
>      new b06095e  boost: update to 1.63.0; remove $id$ line.
>
> The 1 revisions listed above as "new" are entirely new to this
> repository and will be described in separate emails.  The revisions
> listed as "add" were already present in the repository and have only
> been added to this reference.

You restored this branch multiple times, although it was always deleted
it in the macports-ports repository afterwards. I do not know with which
tool or command you are pushing, but please do not re-add this branch again.

The best option would be that you just delete it on your local
repository, so it will not accidentally be pushed again:

$ git branch -D boost_update

Rainer