Trac upgraded to 1.2

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Tue Apr 3 09:13:19 UTC 2018

On 2018-04-01 09:35, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> So far, I dislike the "cosmetic improvements for ticket changelog".
>
> https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/11835
>
> I'm pretty sure I don't like the property changes floated to the right, and I don't like that the box they're in is yellow.

I agree the floated box might look a bit odd when no comment was
entered. But it also allows to quickly separate comments from status
changes when scrolling through the changes to the ticket.

> We already override the yellow color of the ticket description box, so maybe we could at least override the yellow color of the property change box too.

Yes, please, the colors should be consistent. The yellow of the property
change box and also the :target background color (after adding a new
comment) should be replaced with the same gray as the summary box at the
top.

Our custom CSS is here, additional rules would be appreciated:

https://github.com/macports/trac.macports.org/blob/master/htdocs/style.css

Rainer