jmol haspatch maintainer - please commit #56106

Peter Brommer p.brommer at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Apr 3 16:40:21 UTC 2018

Hi Mojca,

thanks for the suggestion. In my defence, I’m following the (obviously out-of-date) guide at https://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/Upgrade <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/Upgrade> but I’ll try and use the pull requests for future updates. However, now that I’ve got your attention, could one of commit this patch one final time, even if it comes down the scenic route?

Does trac remain in use for “proper” bug reports?

Peter

--
Dr Peter Brommer
Assistant Professor  |  Warwick Centre for Predictive Modelling  |  School of Engineering  |  University of Warwick

D2.08  |  School of Engineering  | Library Road | Coventry  |  CV4 7AL  |  United Kingdom

PGP Key: 2048R/B6DEA483 | Fingerprint: 5B6F F30A 9999 79C0 16CD 939E B406 9D2A B6DE A483