Build Failure on ports-10.6_x86_64_legacy: libpsl, mosquitto

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Wed Apr 4 16:59:21 UTC 2018

On 2018-04-04 17:19, Rainer Müller wrote:
> Now that we execute the mirror step before attempting a build, we should
> make the buildbot use a master_site_local pointing to a local mirror, as
> we cannot expect the upload to be completed at the time the build runs.
> Right now we are downloading all files twice.

I split the fetch phase into a separate command. This should make it
easier to see that the dependency failed because it was unable to fetch
the distfiles.

https://github.com/macports/mpbb/commit/639def5ad990ecf1e227e377e5a46124c447ca94

This will also no longer update the failcache, as fetching could be a
temporary problem.

This should also remedy the situation on legacy systems for now.
Installation as a dependency will be retried even if a previous run
failed due to fetching. By that time, the distfile was hopefully
uploaded to the mirror.

We should still investigate in adding a master_site_local, as this
involves more fetches from the internet than necessary at the moment.

Rainer