let's actually fix the ccpnmr build

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Apr 14 23:30:31 UTC 2018

On Apr 14, 2018, at 09:20, Jack Howarth wrote:

> Can someone please commit the changes that I posted in the ticket...
>
> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/56292
>
> so that ccpnmr actually builds again? People keep committing changes to this package without actually checking that they work.

There's nothing wrong with making bulk changes to ports without verifying that the ports build, when the change is correct and it has nothing to do with building the ports. For example, the two recent commits to this port were bulk updates to remove the dragonegg and llvm compilers from the compilers and mpi portgroups, and to add your GitHub handle to the ports you maintain. It was correct to commit those changes, even if the port does not build for unrelated reasons.