Buiid/install stages documentation?

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Tue Apr 17 17:32:53 UTC 2018

Is there any documentation I can read about how the various build and
install stages work? I am trying to rig things up so that I can use
opam (the ocaml package manager) to do all the heavy lifting for the
various ocaml ports, but I need to know what it is that I need it to
be doing before I try to tweak it to do it for me. :)

(By default, opam installs into a .opam/VERSION/ directory for the
user, in which there's bin, lib, man etc. directories.)

It's possible everything is in the developer guide and I've just
failed to notice sufficiently.

Perry
Perry E. Metzger		perry at piermont.com