Gsoc 18 Project | Collect build statistics

Vishnu vishnum1998 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:39:22 UTC 2018

Hi

I think its best if you can create a repository under Macports.
I'll be coding there.

Also while trying to install mpstats .
I am getting these error

Warning: configured user/group macports does not exist, will build as root
--->  Cleaning mpstats
--->  Updating database of binaries
Warning: Error determining file type of `/opt/local/bin/captoinfo': invalid
command name "fileIsBinary"
Warning: A file belonging to the `ncurses' port is missing or unreadable.
Consider reinstalling it.
Warning: Error determining file type of `/opt/local/bin/clear': invalid
command name "fileIsBinary"
Warning: A file belonging to the `ncurses' port is missing or unreadable.
Consider reinstalling it.
Warning: Error determining file type of `/opt/local/bin/infocmp': invalid
command name "fileIsBinary"

Didnt find a solution on the net either.