Agility

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:08:10 UTC 2018

On 2018-04-25, at 11:02 AM, Chris Jones wrote:

> That, frankly, would be absurb.
>
> Chris

Absurd might be strong. It depends on the stage of your work.

A nearly completed patch that needs a few tweaks is one thing.

A PR list full of [WIP] PRs that have gone nowhere for six or twelve months like I see in some projects is another. That is just noise.

I guess it depends on judgement. The protobuf thing is an example. That should have been a trac ticket, rather than sitting in the PR list for a year, IMHO.

But there are different ways of doing things, and I all matters not a lot to me.

Ken