Agility

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Apr 26 15:45:07 UTC 2018

On Apr 26, 2018, at 01:52, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> 3.) This is not a problem for new issues, but for migration of old
> issues: When attempting the initial migration, GitHub would not let us
> keep the original ticket numbering and would assign a semi-random
> number to the issues.

Providing a redirecting web service to redirect old Trac ticket URLs to new GitHub Issue URLs is not a problem. I already implemented that for the other macOS forge projects that migrated to GitHub. Here's an example URL:

https://trac.calendarserver.org/ticket/391

and an example of what my Trac-ticket-to-GitHub-issue conversion script produced.