Open Letter of Apology

Marcus Calhoun-Lopez mcalhoun at macports.org
Fri Apr 27 23:33:23 UTC 2018

Recently, I made some major changes to the cargo PortGroup and the Portfiles of several people.
My intent was:
	*) create a branch
	*) solicit feedback on the branch with the changes

Instead, I pushed the changes to master.
It was very careless of me, and I sincerely apologize to all those I have inconvenienced.

I would like to mitigate my error as much as possible.
Does anyone know of an easy was to rollback my changes?
I am afraid my inability to correctly use Git is what caused this problem in the first place.

-Marcus