Strange behaviour of trace mode in MacPorts 2.4.3 / 10.13

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Sun Apr 29 07:55:17 UTC 2018

On 29 April 2018 at 09:43, Jackson Isaac wrote:
> Hi Mojca,
>
> I am running 2.4.99 on 10.13.4. For me the fetch worked without any errors
>
> Logs: https://paste.macports.org/2998aff5e709
>
> Did you try running the fetch again ? Probably a network issue. I have
> faced similar svn checkout errors sometimes when my network was not good enough.

We are in fact in the middle of nowhere with hardly-working internet
connection (and super happy if the GSM network works enough to make a
phone call, any data transfer is hopeless), but I don't understand how
that could have affected
    dyld: warning: could not load inserted library

(I don't care about the download failure.)

Mojca