Strange behaviour of trace mode in MacPorts 2.4.3 / 10.13

Jackson Isaac ijackson at macports.org
Sun Apr 29 08:04:00 UTC 2018

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 1:25 PM, Mojca Miklavec <mojca at macports.org> wrote:
> On 29 April 2018 at 09:43, Jackson Isaac wrote:
>> Hi Mojca,
>>
>> I am running 2.4.99 on 10.13.4. For me the fetch worked without any errors
>>
>> Logs: https://paste.macports.org/2998aff5e709
>>
>> Did you try running the fetch again ? Probably a network issue. I have
>> faced similar svn checkout errors sometimes when my network was not good enough.
>
> We are in fact in the middle of nowhere with hardly-working internet
> connection (and super happy if the GSM network works enough to make a
> phone call, any data transfer is hopeless), but I don't understand how
> that could have affected
>     dyld: warning: could not load inserted library

Missing something in depends_lib probably ? But I am not sure. Well looks like
it is not provided by any port. I am guessing it is an internal library ?

"$ port provides
/opt/local/libexec/macports/lib/darwintrace1.0/darwintrace.dylib
/opt/local/libexec/macports/lib/darwintrace1.0/darwintrace.dylib is
not provided by a MacPorts port."

While working on acl2, I was getting an error for library not found
while running in trace-mode (didn't throw the error in non trace-mode).

But this is something different and unrelated issue. I might not be
able to give correct
solutions.

--
Jackson Isaac