build failures and lack of logs

Jack Howarth howarth.at.macports at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 12:04:50 UTC 2018

Can someone explain to me how to parse the output from the build failure
reports of the build machines? I found a number of them from the pymol
package update yesterday across all the build machines however a local
build using rsync of the same packaging files produces no build issues. As
far as I can see, the links for the main.log file on these mailed build
failure reports is a dead or empty file. How is one supposed to see the
actual build failure for a specific build report?
          Jack