Request for discussion: lowering the backlog of old Trac tickets.

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:45:52 UTC 2018

At one point about two years ago I also suggested closing all tickets more than about six months old, for the exact same reasons. So I'm on board.

There _is_ a vast storehouse of practical information in MacPorts trac. Whenever I get a build error I go there first, often before Google.

But ancient tickets are dusty cobwebs, IMHO, and have all the effects you mentioned.

Ken