calculix

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 01:48:02 UTC 2018

I created the following tickets: #57763 <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/57763>, #57715 <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/57715>, #57693 <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/57693>, #57669 <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/57669>

57763 requires the others to build or run. OpenGL isn't working for some reason. If someone with OpenGL experience could take a look at it, that would be great.

Mark Brethen
mark.brethen at gmail.com