GSoC 2018 Collect Build Statistics Project

Umesh Singla umeshksingla at macports.org
Wed Feb 14 10:30:39 UTC 2018

Hi Ayush

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 12:56 PM, Mojca Miklavec <mojca at macports.org> wrote:

> Dear Ayush,
>
> Can you please write to the macports-devel mailing list instead? We
> would like to avoid private discussions regarding GSOC unless it's
> about sensitive/personal issues.

Subscribe to the list at https://lists.macports.org/mai
lman/listinfo/macports-dev, so that others can also provide inputs on it. All
the mentors are subscribed to the mailing list as well so emailing the
mailing list is equivalent to emailing all of the mentors.

> On 13 February 2018 at 13:50, Ayush Agrawal <aayush1322 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am interested in working on project "Collect Build Statistics" under
> your
> > mentorship for the GSoC 2018 . I have pretty much experience of working
> in
> > python and JSON in different projects. Hence i would like to work on this
> > project.

> > I also wanted to ask whether this project can be done without Mac or not
> ?

Your skills are appreciated but there could be certain aspects of the project
where you will need to actually test the results by running a build instance,
so it would be much easier if you could run a build on your local machine,
for which you'll need macOS.

Umesh.