GSoC 2018: Interested in Improving startup item code

Thomas R. Murphy trm70 at case.edu
Fri Feb 23 04:34:48 UTC 2018

To throw some lack of XCode experience out there, I've been running with
only the command line tools installed for a while. I get the warning
about possibly failing to build ports each time* I try to
install/upgrade something, but it's still working just fine. However, I
have had the whole of XCode installed at some point.

* Warning text: former is once per run, latter is on every port being
processed
Warning: xcodebuild exists but failed to execute
Warning: Xcode does not appear to be installed; most ports will likely
fail to build.

Thomas R. Murphy (thomas.russell.murphy at case.edu, trm70 at case.edu)
GPG Key ID: 959D48BF