GSOC 2018 org application period has begun

Jackson Isaac ijackson at macports.org
Mon Jan 8 16:27:05 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 1:13 PM, Mojca Miklavec <mojca at macports.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The GSOC 2018 application period for organisations is now open,
> deadline for applying in January 23rd.
>
> I hope we are going to participate this year as well?
> If so, it would be about time to come up with additional ideas and
> clean up the ideas page.

Thanks Mojca for sending out a mail. I was about to mail tonight :)

Let me know if anyone is interested to take up Org Admin/Mentor task,
I'll be more than happy to guide them.

If no one volunteers, I am open to become the Org Admin again this
year. I'll wait until 10th January 2018 1600 UTC, after which
I will be applying as Org Admin. I would also request other interested
devs who would like to be mentors this year to send out a mail and
also some ideas that they would have.

P.S.: Will send out a separate mail once we know potential mentors,
admins and backup mentors.

--
Jackson Isaac