GSOC 2018 org application period has begun

Umesh Singla umeshksingla at macports.org
Wed Jan 10 02:22:16 UTC 2018

Hi Jackson,

I am not at the stage to mentor but I think I can learn from the experience
of being an org admin (if we're participating). I couldn't find anything
more specific about the eligibility or role of an org-admin though, other
than managing the org's program and helping a smooth communication between
mentors and students.

Let me know what you think and also, if any other criteria MacPorts has.
I'd be happy to volunteer. Could use someone as backup admin too.

Regards