[macports-ports] branch master updated: netperf: enable demo mode

Eitan Adler grimreaper at macports.org
Sat Jul 7 15:51:48 UTC 2018

On Sat, 7 Jul 2018 at 08:44, Eitan Adler <grimreaper at macports.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Jul 2018 at 22:15, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
> >

> > Because you didn't wait until the next version to make this change, as was advised in the comment that you removed above, this is a stealth update. Because you didn't handle it as a stealth update (by changing dist_subdir and checksums), a checksum mismatch will now occur when our mirror is not used:
>
> Thanks! I figured it was something like this, but forgot about
> --no-mirrors when checking. I'm going to go ahead and do the stealth
> update: that's the version most people should be using.

Actually, trying this

∴sudo port clean --dist netperf && sudo port fetch --no-mirrors
netperf && sudo port checksum -v netperf
--->  Cleaning netperf
--->  Fetching distfiles for netperf
--->  Attempting to fetch netperf-2.7.0.tar.gz from
https://github.com/HewlettPackard/netperf/archive
--->  Verifying checksums for netperf