glfw does not have a version option in PortIndex

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Thu Jun 7 16:04:28 UTC 2018

On 2018-6-8 00:23 , Rainer Müller wrote:
> Can anybody figure out what might be causing this?
>
> Note we run 'portindex -p darwin_16_i386' on the buildbot job that
> produces the PortIndex file referenced above. Although I cannot
> reproduce the problem either way on my system...

That's not quite true, we actually run with -p macosx_16_i386. And
certainly you can reproduce the problem by setting os.platform to
anything other than "darwin"...

% port info glfw os.platform=macosx
Error: process_cmd failed: can't read "portinfo(version)": no such
element in array

portindex is supposed to set os.platform=darwin and
os.subplatform=macosx in this case, but I guess that's broken?

- Josh