Cmake build problem workaround

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Jun 27 03:48:45 UTC 2018

Right. I am able to reproduce the problem. I made various improvements to the portfile for stylistic and other reasons but I haven't made any progress on resolving the problem we're seeing. I will try to take another look at it.

You started working on this years ago... did you ever report the problems to the developers? Did they have any response? It's their build system that's broken; ultimately it's their responsibility to fix it.

\r