Cmake build problem workaround

Randolph M. Fritz rmfritz3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 04:22:23 UTC 2018

Thank you.

Sigh…the developers have left the building. Kitware was hired to do the
port for NREL, which is on hard times and does not fund support. I seem to
be "the developers" right now, and I don't know enough.

Maybe I've now figured out enough that I can place a request for help on
the cmake list and get a useful answer. :-(

Randolph M. Fritz || +1 206 659-8617 || rmfritz3 at gmail.com