Changing default cxx_stdlib to libc++

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Mon Mar 12 23:45:22 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 04:45:39PM -0500, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> You'll see each PR title has a red "X" or a green "√" next to it.
> That's the indicator of whether Travis built the PR successfully or
> not. You can click them for more information.
>
> A failed Travis CI build does not necessarily mean there is anything
> wrong with the PR. There are many reasons why a build might fail on
> Travis but succeed on our buildbot and on user systems. For example,
> Travis imposes a time limit for jobs; some port builds exceed that
> time limit.

To add to this, we will soon deploy a change so that our bot will
comment and explain the status of the Travis build, e.g. it will tell
you when the build timed out. It will also post a link to the build log
if a build failed.

Ideally, you do not have to know how the Travis integration works. The
bot will post the relevant information for you.

--
Clemens