Instructions for creating patches

G A artist.impressionist at gmail.com
Sat May 5 22:32:22 UTC 2018

step 5 is misleading and technically incorrect. a clone is a clone,
exact copy, there is only one repo.

unless they have credentials, they will not be able to push changes
back to the master/origin even if they choose not to branch and work
on master

it should say something like build your branch Portfile, port lint
blah blah blah