Gsoc 18 Project | Collect build statistics

Vishnu vishnum1998 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:31:42 UTC 2018

Hello

Thanks for the repository link.

so my current email should be added as the collaborator for me to
contribute right?
or should i use the new macports id.
in that case do i have to make a new account or what?
not clear about that..

Also writing down some points we discussed for the community to know :

1) make the repository    -  already done.
2) Upload a file with DB schema .
3) Set milestones in github.
4) Learn about unit tests
5) Really try to implement API feature.
7) Discuss about what commit needs to be shown on the port page.
8) Add columns for port and intended OS  , Port and build possible OS

jackson i would require the milestones page you talked about.

Thanks