Gsoc 18 Project | Collect build statistics

Vishnu vishnum1998 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 23:12:32 UTC 2018

Hi

I will work on all the points mentioned today..

But i have been trying many different ways.
To get 20k ports onto the database.. The site is crashing.. Timeout error.
Or the site cant be reached.
Maximum i got till 9k ports successfully entered.

Tried many ways..

If you have any suggestions do let me know.

I think i have to break the data entry in separate chunks and do it. But
not sure how to do that.

Thanks