Question about MacPorts project membership application

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Sun May 13 16:30:31 UTC 2018

Dear Chih-Hsuan Yen,

On 13 May 2018 at 16:37, Chih-Hsuan Yen wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Perry Metzger suggests me to apply for MacPorts project membership on two of
> my pull requests [1][2], so I wrote a letter "Commit access: Chih-Hsuan Yen"
> to macports-mgr at lists.macports.org 5 days ago, following tips listed on the
> official guide [3]. However, there has not been any reply since then. Am I
> doing things right?

I don't have access to emails sent to portmgr, but this ticket might
be relevant (since very recently):
    https://trac.macports.org/ticket/56052

The portmgr team might need some time to check the contributions and
verify candidate's suitability for commit rights, but maybe they
forgot to send you a preliminary confirmation of receiving your
request and were simply waiting for the votes to arrive.

Mojca