[macports-ports] branch master updated: charls: initial commit

Vincent Habchi vince at macports.org
Mon May 21 09:04:27 UTC 2018

Ryan,

>> +worksrcdir          team-charls-charls-6fa4f2b
>
> You should remove this line. The github portgroup handles this for you.

Nope. If I do, I get an error:

Executing:  cd "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_macports-ports_graphics_charls/charls/work" && /usr/bin/gzip -dc '/opt/local/var/macports/distfiles/charls/charLS-2.0.0.tar.gz' | /usr/bin/tar -xf -
Error: Failed to extract charls: can't read "workdir": no such variable

> Instead of using the xcodeversions portgroup, you should blacklist the versions of compilers that don't support C++14. This allows MacPorts to pick a compiler that does support it, rather than just telling the user their Xcode is incompatible. From memory, I believe the code is:
>
> PortGroup compiler_blacklist_versions 1.0
> compiler.blacklist-append {clang < 602}

Thanks. Done that.

Have a great day,
Vincent