multiple ports with stdlibc++ mismatches (all on 10.13)...

iEFdev eric at iefdev.se
Thu May 31 17:21:37 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have some 5-6 ports that show this (gptfdisk, flac, etc.). Do you have an
example how to use the cxx_stdlib_overridden.tcl, or are there any documentation
to read more how to use it. Sorry, if it's obvious, but I couldn't find it.

/// Since I'm using 10.7.5 with the CXX-fix
<https://trac.macports.org/wiki/LibcxxOnOlderSystems#LionandMountainLion>, I'm
not really sure if it the port(s) or my setup that triggers it.//
/
ยท Eric