Seeming flaw in Xcode 10

Perry E. Metzger pmetzger at macports.org
Sun Nov 11 23:07:10 UTC 2018

On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 15:00:53 -0800 Ken Cunningham
<ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 5:36 PM Perry E. Metzger
> > <perry at piermont.com <mailto:perry at piermont.com>> wrote: As some
> > of you are aware, XCode 10 no longer searches SDK include
> > directories for C headers specified with " marks, as in
>
> And vice-versa — it will no longer search the source path for any
> files specified with angled brackets either.
>
> #include <myheader.h>
>
> just fails.

No, that works if <myheader.h> is in the system includes path, and
that's standards conformant.

Actually, looking at this, I wonder if I'm on crack and the problem
only exists in that direction and I'm utterly mistaken. I've had a
migraine for some hours and may not be thinking straight. Checks to
follow...

Perry

Perry E. Metzger		pmetzger at macports.org